We want to be as transparent as possible on the data we collect and how it is used, so here is how we store and handle your data:
What information do we collect?
If you make a purchase from our online store your name, address and email are held securely within our website as a record of the sale. We will not give anybody access to your information and access to your information is limited and restricted by passwords.
You have the option to sign-up to our mailing list on our home page or at checkout. We use our mailing list to share news about upcoming product launches, special offers, other events and news related to KATIE CHARLESON. By signing up to our mailing list, your name and email address will also be securely held by our mailing list provider, Mailchimp. You can update your subscription preferences or opt out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe".
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you place an order, sign up for our mailing list, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Occasionally we may have to enter into email correspondence with you about your order using our email provider. This may require us saving your name and email address into our 'contacts' folder. You have the right to request to be forgotten from our lists of contacts within our email provider at any time. If this is the case, please inform us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If at any point you believe the information we hold for you is incorrect, you can contact KATIE CHARLESON and request to see this information, have it corrected or have it deleted.